Lovelia Vera is on her way to extraordinary acclaim. Being an exceptionally talented Venezuelan-Canadian, now resides in Calgary-Canada, her explorations in life found art to be her creative calling in 1984.
Inspired by Picasso, Dali, Bouguereau, Leger and influenced from real life experiences in Venezuela, India, USA and Canada, Lovelia learnt to express her feelings through canvas.
In 2007, seeking to improve and expand her skills under the direct tutelage of a master artist, Patricia Rizzo. Lovelia joined the “Museum Tezzari Rizzo” in Caracas. She mastered various techniques in drawing, pastels and oils. Her formal training included among others: Visual Art, Architectural Drawing, Professional Photograph, techniques in use of colours, analysis of famous art works, portrait, still life, nature paintings and stone sculpture course.
Creative, perfectionist, committed and passionate best describe this talented artist.
Lovelia is capable of creating something very abstract or shockingly realistic. Either path she takes leads her to ultimate success and enjoyment.
Collections and Clients:
- Petrodorado Energy Ltd Canada
- Petrodorado Energy Ltd Colombia
- Petrosouth Colombia
- Schlumberger Venezuela
- PETRONAS Venezuela
- The Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IITK)
Private collections :
- Abu Dhabi
- Republic of Poland
- United States
Member of :
- VAAA “Visual Arts Alberta Association”
- CARFAC “Canadian Artists Representation/Le Front des Artistes Canadiens”
- Calgary Multicultural Center
- Canadian Artists for the Poor
- Conarte de Venezuela
- ArtsCan Cooperative for Artist